Friday, October 3, 2008

and now for HALLOWEEN!
















Here is a fun Jumbo Card made just for you!
It is made using a 12 x 12 chipboard album cover from Rusty Pickle.
I used it in a card class that I taught and the ladies just loved it!
They came up with all sorts of ideas. If you had grandchildren you could place a picture of your child when they were little along side of one of your grandchildren's current halloween pictures.
You could also turn it into an on going album by inserting 6 x 12 pages and adding a yearly halloween photos into it. There are so many possibilities!
The weather is susposed to cool down a bit around here and it might even RAIN! Oh I love the rain... we get it so rarely!!
Well I am off to create before I leave for Kansas City next week!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

That is an awesome project as always Libby! I may have to try this.....and give it to my sis for her 2 little ones! See you in Kansas City!