Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cheap Wet Fun!







About a week ago one of my friends told me about a fun, wet, and cheap place to take the kids! You pay $3 for parking and the rest is up to you! We decided to meet up with our little ones and let them enjoy the cool water on a hot day!


They had such a blast. They ran from one water feature to another soaking up the fun, while both moms snapped shots with our cameras.


I ended up taking almost 100 photos and can not wait to do a mini album with them! Now I only need to decide which ones to use!


It was the best $3 day I can remember!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Andrew and his friend look like they had so much fun!! I can't wait to see the mini album!!

Lucy Chesna said...

So cute...love the one with andrew alone. I cant wait to see the mini album

Jaime said...

wow! looks like they had a lot of fun! can't wait to see your mini album! i'm sure it will be fab as always!