Monday, June 16, 2008

Deciding What to Take


Well less than three weeks until our family road trip to Tennessee. I always look forward to the trip. It isn't the drive that I enjoy as much as the time I get to spend with my family.
I always have trouble when I pack when it comes to trying to decide what I want to take. I tend to overpack. I am already trying to decide what I can live without this trip and what is a must.
I found this picture from our trip we made last year. Andrew wanted to make sure we didn't forget him! We walked out of the house and there he was!
This year we will have three drivers in the vehicle so it will be much easier. We usually drive straight through. It usually takes us about 35-36 hours of constant driving to get there. (maybe with a few hours of sleep here and there at a rest stop!) I always look forward to that hot shower when we get there.
I am also excited about getting to teach classes to a group of wonderful ladies back there! It is going to be so much fun. I have a special treat planned for them to do, along with the classes they selected! I think they are going to have a blast!
The count down has begun for us. I am starting my pre-trip list today! Yay!!

5 comments:

Pat said...

LOL! Take the kid, leave the canoe!
(Love the photo!)

Kelly said...

LOve the pic!!! I just wish I lived closer to TN!

Janice said...

What a cute pic.. and I am sure you will all have a wonderful time! I will miss you like crazy... and those ladies are so lucky to have you teaching them.. your projects are always amazing!
Hugs!

LisaM said...

Super cute pic!
Hope you have an amazing vacationand I wish I was in ta=hat class you are teaching, I could learn so much!

Christi said...

yes you must start now!! you must do a libby! Get that list started right now!!!