Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Up" and Away!!

Things have been busy around our household these past few weeks!
After returning from Pasadena everything has taken off!
My poor grandmother had to celebrate her 97th birthday in the hospital.
Hugs Grandma! I love you!
My parents are visiting from Tennessee.
Andrew is taking swimming lessons. It is too funny to watch. He loves the water and has fun when he wonders off from the class. I swear he is going to be the death of me.
We leave for vacation next week. I have packing to do.
I am trying to get my July Dt projects finished. I can't wait to share them with everyone.
I did post my "Day in my Life" page for June above. We went and saw the movie "Up".
I used the idea from the movie of the house floating away with balloons. The bottle cap pin from the movie, the movie ticket stubs, and a picture of Andrew were all used. Oh and then I also used a strip of an old 8mm movie.
Well I am off to start accomplishing some more chores.
Did I mention that everthing in my garden is "in season"? Squash or tomatoes anyone???

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Your LO is awesome, Libby!! I love that you used so many elements of the movie on it!!

Heidi E. said...

Great Layout.. I haven't see Up yet but I heard it was good. I want to try to take my niece this weekend, so we shall see. Have a fun vacation.

Jaime said...

Awesome! Love everythinga bout it! and it looks like the bottle cap worked!

karen lopez said...

Libby this layout is so fun and clever with all the fun things you put on the page. :)

Love the whole DIAL idea. I think I'll do that next year. Project 365 is a little overwhelming for me. This seems more my style. :) Thanks!

Kristi said...

Great job Lib!! I like it alot.
Can't wait to chat soon.
We still need to see that movie. We're behind.