Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back From Pasadena!!


It was a great show in Pasadena!
I got to see lots of my local friends who traveled up to visit Pasadena's first ever CKC.
I just had to post this photo from the show. It is our typical "WE ARE DONE!" dirty hands photo.
I even had the hubby and Andrew helping us out! Andrew was quite the motor mouth during tear down. I think our neighboring booths were getting an earful of him. I had to laugh, because my hubby told me on the way home.. "Now I know why you come home so tired and bruised every show." He had helped us with set up too and said he had to get back to his work to "rest".
We had an awesome crew! Thanks Guys!
Now I am busy around the house doing catch up for being gone for the past two weeks.
My parents will be arriving on Saturday and I am anxiously awaiting their arrival.
I have a few projects to complete and then just got an awesome box of new Pickelicious goodies from my UPS man! SCORE!

5 comments:

Janice said...

Sounds like a wonderful show Libby! I can't wait to see what's in your box?? I know you must have something up your sleeve too... I hear the creative gears turning!!
Glad you are home for awhile too!

Nicole said...

Looks like a great time, Libby!! Glad to made it home safely! Have a fabulous time with your parents! :)

Kristi said...

Yay! Lib glad your home. Sounds like you had a blast as usual.
I love my Pickle box I got too...yay!!
Talk to ya soon.

BAHGL said...

Libby, that is awesome that you got an opporunity to work with your family! Too cool!

Glad you had a great show.
Alecia

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello. Just hope next time you all are near Thousand Oaks should stop by and say hello.
with love Jennifer, (your daughter in T.O.)