Friday, February 27, 2009

New addition!


I am so behind with my blog.
Everyone in the family has been sick and life has just gotten in the way.
I have vowed to get this going again.
We have a new addition to our family.
Meet Ruby!
We picked her up in Oregon from my good buddy Kathie D on the 17th of Jan.
She is our male boxer Max's new best buddy.
The online board that I follow and design for (scrapbook doodle) started a challenge to be done monthly. We are creating an album called "A Day in my Life". We are chosing a day and every month we are scrapping something about that day.
I was a little behind because I decided to join mid February. So February will be soon to follow!
This layout is done for the 19th of January.
We picked Ruby up less than 30 hours earlier!
I have some hidden journaling on the tag under the photo pocket about our routine's changing.
Wow! Feburary is almost over and we are into March.
The Pleasanton, Ca Expo is comming up fast! I'll be hitting the road soon heading out around the middle of March. I hope to see you all there!

3 comments:

Lucy Chesna said...

love the layout

Unknown said...

I love this Libby! I talked with tasha on face book and she asked me if I might be able to help out with the booth set up in Pleasanton. I am pretty sure I can . I will be looking forward to seeing you there! I asked her if you would be there and told her how wonderful I think you are. She agrees!!!!

Jaime said...

Ruby is just too cute! Have fun in Pleasanton, and if you see my aunt and cousin tell them hello!