Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Sunflowers....FWF

Another hurried week around our house this week, but I keeping to my "vow" to do the Unity FWF every week!
This one was done late last night and didn't turn out as I had hoped but I am sure that it will make someone's day when it is sent.
I am really using a lot of the little "hang tags" made from my stamps from Unity!  I hope they make more of them with more sayings. ;) ;)  They are the perfect touch to add to a card when it needs a little somethin'!
Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Ruby said...

Your card is amazing. I love the colouring of the image. TFS

Yvonne said...

Beautiful! Love it! - Yvonne

Kary said...

This look so pretty, Libby!! Love the patterned papers and the cute tag. Your colouring looks Gorgeous!!

Gwen said...

Cute thanks card! Love your coloring!

Julie Odil said...

This will definitely make someone's day! And your hang tag idea is brilliant! Do you need my address, LOL?

Linda said...

this is very cute and the colors so softed and pretty.

Emily Keaton said...

This really WILL make someone's day--I think your card is just perfect! I *must* check out those hangtags--I've never seen them before!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Yes, this will make someone's day when they receive it. Beautifully done and I love the little "hang tag". Gonna have to break mine out and use them.

Angeline Choo said...

Lovely gal card :)

Kris B said...

Pretty thank you card! Love the layout! Can't go wrong with Phyllis Harris images! TFS

Gaylynn said...

She looks so sweet and the tag makes it even cuter. :)

Corrie said...

What a great card I love the tag

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Your card is delightful!

JPScraps said...

The card is lovely! I agree about the tags. They're a great touch.

Beejay said...

What a beauty! Love the colors and the hang tag!

Martha said...

What a SWEET card! Love the pretty papers & the darling tag!

Miwa said...

What a lovely card - love how you used the SOTW and Phyllis Harris! :)